Saturday 27 September 2014

Not So Skinny Chinos - New Bottoms for YA-Adult Guys


I tried. I really, really did. But I just can't bring myself to make skinny fitting pants. This was yet another attempt at trying to make pants that tuck into shoes. They just looked so odd, so I made these instead. So the name changed to reflect it. These were the awesome showtime rolled up pants with the 3D belt, which I added the buckle and new bottoms (because i don't use rolled up pants in my game). I am really happy how they turned out, and its a nice change from all the jeans I have made.

These pants feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 3 recolourable channels (pants, belt, and buckle)
  • 5 preset colours with custom thumbnails
  • found in everyday, formal and outerwear categories of CAS
The archive contains both the sim3pack and package files along with hte preset preivew image. Choose your preferred file type and you can delete the rest. Enjoy :)


Download:
Mediafire | Onedrive


3 comments: