Thursday 4 September 2014

Under Construction

Hello all!

Just wanted to let you all know I am making a few changes to this blog, mainly for organisational reasons. I am currently in the process of coding a new dropdown menu system which is currently not finished so no links will work. Bare will me until I finish it. You can still use the siteas normal using the labels or pages section. Shouldn't be too long until this small update is finished, but hopefully it will make navigation so much easier!

Peacy.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thank you for the heads-up! :) I did feel like things were a little disorganized. Just a little. I look forward to seeing and testing the new changes. I love your site! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, blogger templates are not really set out for adequate organisation. I wish pages were set up better. Hopefully I can make some catalogue pages to make things easier

      Delete