Saturday 27 September 2014

Untucked Shirt and Coat - New Top for Men


I really think trench coat, or any coat, are not a common site for guys in TS3. So I wanted to rectify that, even if its only one addition. I also wanted a more casual version, and this is what I came up with. I am really happy with the outcome, it is both formal and casual. I love using it.

This coat features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 4 recolourable channels (coat, coat lapel, shirt, and shirt buttons)
  • 4 preset styles with custom thumbnails (style 1 has standard pattern tiling, style 2 have 2/3 size pattern tiling, and style 3 has 1/2 size pattern tiling)
  • found in everyday, formalwear and outerwear categories of CAS
The collar on this top is not perfect, it has bone assignment issues and that is due to the base mesh I used. I tried to make it better, but its as good as it is gonna get. Its really only apparent when the neck is moved to the far left or far right.
The archive contains both the sim3pack and package files along with the preview image. Choose your preferred file type, then you can delete the rest. 


Download:
Mediafire | Onedrive




1 comment: