Saturday 27 September 2014

I Like Short Shorts - New Bottoms for YA-Adult Guys


Today I bring you you and edit of an outfit that came with the sportwear set from the store. I converted and edited the vintage basketball outfit to be a bottom-only part of shorts with a 70's feel. I really like how they turned out, even though they are probably not everyone's style.

The shorts feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 3 recolourable channels (shorts, band and shorts details)
  • 3 preset colours with custom thumbnails
  • found in everyday, athletic, swimwear and sleepwear categories of CAS
The archive contains both the sim3pack and package files along with the preset picture. Choose your preferred file type and delete the rest. I hope you enjoy :)


Download:

1 comment:

  1. In the last canvas, it is mostly male characters -- and they are all very happy when they get to wear your clothes :)

    Thank you again for having created and sharing them!

    ReplyDelete