Sunday, 28 September 2014

Vermilion Colonial

Due to work, I had very little time to finish some of my building WIPs. Now that my short-term contract is up for that job, I got a little spare time to finish them. This one was inspired by the red siding that came with the game and to also test out the roofing and to see what I could do with it. So this is what came out from that. 
Its a traditional colonial design with a gambrel roof capping off a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, contemporary interior house. There is an activity room, open-plan kitchen/diner, an open office and music room. It is for those that like classic design, but with a contemporary twist. 
You can find it in the gallery by searching for my Origin ID: peacemaker_ic or the hashtag #VermilionColonial, #PeacemakerIC, or #SimsationalDesigns. Check out the map picture (last in the slideshow) for the location this house was built for, however you can place it on any 30x40 lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment