Saturday 27 September 2014

Tucked-In Henley Shirt - New Shirt for Guys


I really like Henley shirts. I have made quite a few for TS3 but they have all been retextures rather then the mesh the texture came from. The Henley was developed from the modified texture of the long-johns that came with Pets. So with this mesh, I decided to take the long-johns and turn them into a heley shirt with the 3D details. I had to make it a tucked in Henley though, due to UV map space restrictions. Even with that compromise, I think this turned out really well and is only of my fave shirts now, especially paired with my union jack or hobo-no-more jeans. These are no designed for lowrise jeans though, so if you want to pair them with that, you will need an accessory undershirt.

This top features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 4 recolourable channels (shirt, collar, rolled sleeves, and button)
  • 3 preset styles with custom thumbnails
  • found in everyday, athletic and sleepwear categories of CAS
The archive contains the sim3pack and package file along with the preset preview image. Choose your preferred file type and delete the rest. Hope you enjoy :)


Download:
Mediafire | Onedrive


1 comment: