Sunday 2 June 2019

Ward Manor - Grand home in the Hills of Del Sol Valley


The large lots in Del Sol Valley were a challenge. The biggest is yet to come, but Ward Manor was hard. I wanted a grand home that suits Judith's personality and cannon background i imagine. Her original home did not meet expectations so I rebuilt it. And boy oh boy did i rebuild it. With the same feel as the downtown celeb hangout The Westridge, Ward Manor is grand and a statement in the valley. It is there as a monument of Judith's accomplishments and the power she has in the town. Just as I wanted it.

The home features:
  •  price: $646,432
  •  5 bedrooms
  •  6 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • 50x40 lot size
  • check image for required packs
Recommended Custom Content
I use default replacements and unlocks, as they add new, pre-existing items to the game that we previously did not have access to, or made items more usable. These aren't needed but they come highly recommended.

You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options.

Alternately, you can download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

3 comments:

  1. As usual, another fabulous creation! Your cc is second to none, and i thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love this build but I have a problem; it says 14 items were replaced even though I have all EP/GP and CC installed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider re-placing the lot with Moveobjects cheat on. I tend to forget to mention that since i have a mod that turns it on by default.

      Delete