Saturday 22 June 2019

Castellana Cul de sac - A modest Mission home in the Valley


The last home I needed to share for my Del Sol Valley rebuild was the lot i was using for Johnny Zest. I ended up turning it into a Mission-style home and 2 levels and a modest size suitable for a small family. I think it has charm and plays to the more rustic side of the LA inspired world which contains a lot of these types of houses. I love how it turned out myself.
Do note, I needed to change the roofing on the garage to fix a bug associated with disappearing ceilings caused by the glass roofing. So that area is slightly different now.
The home features:
  •  price: $138,086
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2.5 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • 40x30x lot size
  • check image for required packs
  • More pictures
Recommended Custom Content
I use default replacements and unlocks, as they add new, pre-existing items to the game that we previously did not have access to, or made items more usable. These aren't needed but they come highly recommended.

You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options.

Alternately, you can download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

7 comments:

  1. Loving your content! Any chance you'll make some more sizes of the doors/windows that came with Island Living?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to, but burnt out on buildmode items right now

      Delete
  2. Hello, I am using your creations because they are beautiful and perfect.
    This house has caught my attention because I am Spanish, I speak Castilian (Castellano) and Catalan. And "cul de sac", in Catalan means colloquially neutral, not getting anywhere. I was very funny and, of course, I have installed this house in my game.
    Thank you very much, it has made me very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am moved, really. May I know where you got the name of the house?
    And another thing, I'm looking for a nice functional library, not just decorative. You have someone?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cul de sac is easy since that is the type of street the house is on, and Castellana is a type of Spanish Orange referencing the splashes of the colour and the style of the home.
      I do have some libraries on my blog here for other worlds so if you check the lot dumps or search for libraries you should be able to find them.

      Delete
  4. Sorry for the delay in responding but I was on vacation.
    Thank you very much, you are so far from Spain that I was surprised.
    I'm going to look for those libraries.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete