Saturday 15 June 2019

Clayton Bungalows - Del Sol Valley Homes


I had initially built a palatial Mission-style home on the large lot in the valley district but felt it just felt too much for the culdesac. So I demolished it and 'subdivided' the lot into 3 smaller homes in a craftsman style. I felt so much better about this approach, even if i couldn't have them as individual houses with families. I have only furnished the middle home as that was my favourite, but you are all free to choose which you prefer and decorate it to your liking.
The home features:
  •  price: $180,311
  •  2 bedrooms
  •  1 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • 50x40 lot size
  • check image for required packs
Recommended Custom Content
I use default replacements and unlocks, as they add new, pre-existing items to the game that we previously did not have access to, or made items more usable. These aren't needed but they come highly recommended.

You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options.

Alternately, you can download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

1 comment: