Sunday 16 June 2019

Brentwood House - Palatial home in Del Sol Valley

I love this place, I also hate it because it is such a huge lot. Filling a 64x64 and making it feel like it belongs in a neighbourhood such as this one in Del Sol Valley is tricky. I think I managed it though. It just took ages to get there. The home is also much larger then I am comfortable with in order to achieve the look i wanted. So decorating took a lot longer then I had planned. it is done now so it is ready to be shared and hopefully others enjoy all the work that went into building it.
The home features:
  • price: $571,714
  • 6 bedrooms
  • 5 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • 64x64 lot size
  • check image for required packs
  • Pictures: Part 1 | Part 2
Recommended Custom Content
I use default replacements and unlocks, as they add new, pre-existing items to the game that we previously did not have access to, or made items more usable. These aren't needed but they come highly recommended.

You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options.

Alternately, you can download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, you did it again!
    May I ask if you are planning to do Oasis Spring someday? That's my favorite neighborhood, but after your builds I can't appreciate my own buildings :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have old builds i have yet to finish that i want to work on after Willow Creek. So it i definitely in the cards.

      Delete
    2. Same here ! I'm replacing all buildings by you buildings :)

      Delete
  2. This is really pretty! do you know where I could find the kitchen barstools by any chance? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The barstools are from the same pack this house was built for, Get famous

      Delete