Saturday 15 September 2018

Romantic Garden Expanded - 16 New Doors and Windows

I love the Romantic Garden Sp especially the window, but there was only ever one of them. That really limited its use so I had to go about fixing that. This set took a while to complete; as much as I love the window, it wasn't exactly easy to manipulate. However this addon is done and I now have a very usable set of objects that are great for grand entries, sun-rooms and greenhouses among other things. No longer is one of the best windows to come out of an SP limited by its uniqueness.


What you need to know:
  • Because of the altering of the meshes, I had to create new textures. They are all linked to the 2 files with textures in the name. DO NOT DELETE those files, bad things will happen
  • There are 2 heights for the short wall height round top window and door. The shorter version is great if you want to use a trim but looks kind of stubby so I added a full height version too. You can have both or delete the version you wont use
  • All the windows have a diagonal mesh, the doors do not
Updates:
  • 28/10/2020: Now compatible with patch 1.66 new cutout system
The Build/Buy items feature:
  • REQUIRES ROMANTIC GARDEN SP
  • non-default
  • 16 meshes in total with the original 10 style options:
  • find items easily using phrase "RomanticGarden" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
  • style (found under "Garden" tag) and colour filter compatible
  • custom thumbnails
  • Pricing  and polycount as follows:
    • Eye of the short beholder window ($25, 804/861 polys)
    • Eye of the short but full beholder window ($26, 812/869 polys)
    • Eye of the tall beholder window ($35, 820/877 polys)
    • Eye of the short beholder door ($125, 1412 polys)
    • Eye of the short but full beholder door ($128, 1420 polys)
    • Eye of the beholder door ($130, 1428 polys)
    • Eye of the tall beholder door ($135, 1444 polys)
    • Hip to be short and narrow window ($15, 492/528 polys)
    • Hip to be narrow window ($18, 516/544 polys)
    • Hip to be tall and narrow window ($20, 532/560 polys)
    • Hip to be short and square window ($23, 522/1112 polys)
    • Hip to be square window ($28, 538/1172 polys)
    • Hip to be tall and square window ($33, 554/1236 polys)
    • Hip to be short and square door ($110, 1064 polys)
    • Hip to be square door ($115, 1080 polys)
    • Hip to be tall and square door ($120, 1096 polys)

CC credits:
  • All custom content is mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it. 
To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

17 comments:

  1. sooo nice i love your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very, very much! I have eagerly been anticipating this set. I really love the beautiful windows from that EA set, but I get frustrated every time I try to use them because nothing else matches them and they are so limited. I am going back to several of my previous builds to add these now. They are especially perfect for greenhouses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EA needs to hire you. You always make amazing content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Thank you! I have been waiting for someone to do this and do it well! I'm so excited to put this into my builds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me so happy every time I come to see what you've been up to...

    ...These are absolutely a necessary add on set & I'm so glad you decided to put your talents and time toward bringing these to fruition.

    You ROCK, Peacy <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ~Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Where can I find ROMANTIC GARDEN SP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it on origin, it is a stuff pack for TS4

      Delete
  10. Hello, I have a probleme. I don't see Romantic garden in the game after dowload...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have Romantic Garden installed but...the mesh still comes out purple...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you don't have the file "PC-TS4-RGAD-WindowTextures" in your gamer it will not work properly. Double check your package files, and if that is not there, you need to redownload.

      Delete