Sunday 15 September 2013

PC Stonewashed Jeans

Here is a little edit I did. I really wanted to mesh on the the rockstar career outfits to remove the scarf, but unfortunately that's out of my grasp right now, I just wouldn't know where to start. However, I loved the jeans and decided to use them on another mesh from the game. So here are some base game jeans with 3 colourable channels; the jeans, belt and buckle. They can be found in everyday, formal, career and outerwear. I have made 5 pre-made styles. The archive contains both the sim3pack and the package files, so only choose 1 to install.

Download
Mediafire | Skydrive

13 comments:

  1. Love these. Exactly what I've been looking for, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are freaking awesome! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect, I love them. Thanks a ton. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say these jeans are fantastic in game, awesome, so glad to have more stuff for my guys, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing, my boys will totally love to wear them♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of the gigadigazillion of men's jeans I've dl'd these are the most realistic *perfect* ever! You completely nailed it! _kowtow_

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw these pants on the site, did not know that your, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These jeans...are...PERFECT!!! And quite awesome. :) Well-done! I have a question to ask, though: are these for TM as well or are they just for Young AM and upward only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just YA and A sims. Elder and Teen need adjustments to work properly and at the time i made these I didn't know how. I may get around to converting more clothing for teens and possibly elders, but the time I have available right now isn't enough to take on more projects :/

      Delete
    2. All righty. :) I hope there will be an Elder and Teen version of these jeans, when you do get around to it someday. They look so good on men. :3 And ty for taking the time to answer little me. :)

      Delete
  9. Can I include your creations on my sims?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can, as long as you credit me and link back to the creations used when sharing :)

      Delete