Saturday 7 September 2013

Irvine House

Today I bring you a more recent build that was designed as part of an RP I was involved in, but due to exiting, the project was put on a back burner. Anyway I finally finished and due to the issues associated with the roofing (don't let the simplicity fool you) I wanted to share it with you all. The house  is on a 40x40 lot and can be placed anywhere, but I currently have it in Lucky Palms but have also had it in Bridgeport.




Pictures:


Peacemaker_ic's Irvine House album on Photobucket


Features:


 - 4 Bedrooms
 - 3.5 Bathrooms
 - Open plan kitchen and dining
 - Separate living room
 - Study
  - Outdoor entertaining area
 - Private pergola off master bedroom
 - Double garage
 - Pool

EP's Used:



SP's Used:


Store Content:

World Content:

Lucky Palms - Standard edition
Clearstory Rectangular Window


2 comments:

  1. Nice house! It's quite modern, but still very cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete