Sunday 8 September 2013

PC V-kneck Tee 01

Here is another Tee I have been messing around with. Its an edit of a diesel tee converted to basegame with edited multiplier and mask layers. I spent so long trying to get the multiplier to stop being pixelated, but then I realised this is a common problem and stopped freaking out so much. I still freaked out, but I managed to get something with very little pixelation. The tee is supplied in 5 styles on the one mesh and found in everyday and athletic. The archive contains both the sim3pack and package file.



Download

3 comments:

  1. No more Hurley Tees but these are just as good! Thank You for making my male simmies presentable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. отличный дизайн, спасибо)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool - like both the style and the designs you used!
    Thanks for creating and sharing this!

    ReplyDelete