Saturday 8 May 2021

Eco Lifestyle Timber Flooring Expanded - 6 New or Edited Flooring Options

Highly requested (and something I missed which I usually do after a pack release) was recolouring the Eco Lifestyle flooring. I didn't do just that, I thought it was a missed opportunity not having the Upcycled timber walls as a flooring too, so I made it so in both original colour, and my recoloured version. I also took the hexagon timber and made a smaller version which I think will be great for smaller rooms like bathrooms. These are also in the original colour options plus the regular and small in my recolours. There is no such thing as too many flooring options. 
What you need to know:
  • These are recolours and not edits, therefore they require Eco Lifestyle EP
The Build item/s feature:
  • REQUIRES ECO LIFESTYLE
  • non-default
  • 6 files with original or 24 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in the Wood category of Flooring
  • custom thumbnails
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive file, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, I appreciate your work and it always makes me smile when you share something. I know it will be great quality and an improvement for my game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you for another amazing product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, more amazing floors! Thank you so much!!! 🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. >:O What is this furniture set I see?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing special, just the craftable items from Eco living (you can gain access to them from buydebug).

      Delete