Saturday 22 May 2021

Curtis Seating

I saw this sofa design on pinterest, and had to have it for my game. The tub chair aesthetic really spoke to me, and the slight curves with a subtle pattern was just wonderful. I really feel this design will be at home in an apartment or loft and just add a bit of visual interest without being the centre of attention.

The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Curtis" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • Price and polycount:
    • Armchair ($300, 644 polys)
    • Loveseat ($475, 716 polys)
    • Sofa ($750, 978 polys)
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Curseforge Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

11 comments:

  1. I love it so much! You're one of my favorite CC creators ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set - thank you! 🥰🤗🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Where is the console table from please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hallway table is from Caine Living, and credenza is from Kingston dining here on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Hi, thank you for this set! WCIF the pillows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my oillows, there is a combination. You can find the sets they are from on my master post: https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/2020/06/master-post-throw-pillows.html

      Delete
  5. i wanna kiss u so bad rn ur cc is so good im sobbing

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi where is the coffee table from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. part of my Colour Me Rug Series:
      https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/2020/02/colour-me-rug-series-15-items-with-20.html

      Delete