Saturday 4 January 2020

Goth Manor - A home makeover







Here to start of the year is a build I had a lot of fun working on, as well as it helping me to get back in the groove for a new year. The Goths are probably one of the most iconic, if not the most iconic, family in the Sims franchise. However, their home in Willow Creek left much to be desired. So after an ask on tumblr enquiring about it, I thought i might give it a go thinking i would scrap it (I actually did, 2 times before settling on this design). I love it and feel it embodies the way I picture the family and will definitely be using it in every new save. This is a standalone home from my Makeover of Willow Creek so it wont be a part of that in the future, so be aware of that.

The home features:
  • price: $229,698
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2.5 bathrooms
  • Unfurnished
  • 30x20 lot size
  • check image for required packs
You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options.

Alternately, you can download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! your builds are amazing!☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a house where I can picture Bella Goth living in. Thank you GODMAKER

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good peace! Thankies! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know, I downloaded the house from the gallery and noticed that the sims will not go up the stairs, something about the railings that won't let them use the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is unfortunately a known issue after platforms were introduced. You can temporarily fix the routing but going to the second floor, clicking the room the stairs cutting away, click on the yellow border and add flooring. It should add a 2x2 section which should solve the issue, despite looking unpleasant.

      Delete