Sunday 19 January 2020

Dawking Cottage - Accommodation for the University of Britechester


Britechester is a wonderful world, but lets be honest, most of the builds suck so builders have something to do. This cottage is a remodel of the original lot which have a lot of untapped potential. I gave the entire building and overhaul, and now there is a pleasant cottage dorm for those after a bit of charm. I really love the new windows from this set, along with the stone walls and it came together perfectly here. And if you don't want a dorm, you could always change the lot type and convert it to a residential home as well.
The home features:
  • price: $104,355
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Unfurnished
  • 30x20 lot size
  • check image for required packs
    Required Custom Content:
    You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options.

    Alternately, you can download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

    5 comments:

    1. So glad you're doing DU lots now! :) Your work is so great.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I adore all your work... I've pretty much downloaded everything you have put out. I have only downloaded a few of your residential and community lots, was hoping you have a World Save with all your lots available for download. If you do that would be fantastic. If not, I guess I will be going on a downloading spree. ;)
      Thank you for such glorious furniture, walls, floors and build items.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. No world save unfortunately. Britechester is far from done too. I am rarely organised enough to do save files XD

        Delete