Saturday 16 November 2019

Mielo Rowhouses







Well look here, I completed a build for Discover University. I really love the style of this world and all the rowhouses, so i decided to replicate that look in this home. It is 3 units, but I only have 1 furnished. With the roommate function you could furnish the other 2 to act like and apartment, or turn into a larger house if you wanted. Playing a single sim, 1/3 of the build suited me just fine.
The home features:
  •  price: $165,572
  • 1 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • furnished
  • 20x15 lot size
  • check image for required packs
    Required Custom Content:
    Recommended Custom Content
    I use default replacements and unlocks, as they add new, pre-existing items to the game that we previously did not have access to, or made items more usable. These aren't needed but they come highly recommended. Now world objects have been added, those unlock package files are no longer required
    You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options.

    Alternately, you can download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

    2 comments:

    1. How wonderful, I was planing on waiting till buying this expansion, suddenly got an urge to buy....Love your creations! Thank you for all your hard work!

      ReplyDelete
    2. This build is beautiful, cannot wait for more. Thank you for making it :)

      ReplyDelete