Sunday 24 November 2019

Smaller Rustic Siding - Timber Baton Siding in 50 colours


I liked the idea of the Seasons siding, but found the scale way to large for my liking. So I took the base texture, edited it, and recoloured it in a tweaked wall palette and voila! Another wood siding that works really well on both classic and modern builds. Endedup using this on the Seasons Buildmode Addon and thought i would polish it up for release so everyone benefits.

The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 50 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in Siding category of Walls
  • custom thumbnails
    Download from either of the below links. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

    Download:

    My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

    4 comments:

    1. Awesome - thank you for always making something new and fun and cool for the game!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks a bunch, can't have enough sidings!

      ReplyDelete
    3. LOVE! Thanks so much for making the game so much better for everyone :-) I really appreciate your hard work & you're definitely my favorite creator. ♡

      ReplyDelete