Thursday 6 March 2014

Comfy Jacket


Today I bring you another frankenmesh, the third I have made. I always loved this store jacket (no longer available as far as I am aware) but I love the long sleeves from the v-neck sweater that came with outdoor living stuff. So, I combined the 2 to give you what you see here. I have tested it in my game and another, and the only issue picked up on was a slight clipping of the thumb through the cuff. These are the original bones assigned from the base mesh, so not much i can do about it.

The jacket has 4 recolourable channels, the jacket, the cuffs/base of jacket, and the pockets. The top is found in everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, athletic and outerwear. There are 3 preset colours with custom thumbnails. The archive contains both the sim3pack and package files along with the preview picture. Choose which method of installation you prefer and delete the other. I hope you enjoy.

Download:


4 comments:

  1. thanks for your so many creations for Male Sims!!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, thank you. Going to try it on my Derek Hale sim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing item, well done! (and thanks of course)

    ReplyDelete