Saturday 8 March 2014

Random Pattern Pack 02


Well its time for another pattern pack ladies and gentlemen! This time its a random one, no theme and a bit of and eclectic mix. I collect pattern source material from lots of places, and sometimes I don't have enough to make a normal themed set, but you know what? I like the randomness. So lets get to the nitty gritty. The pattern features:

  • 12 fully recolourable patterns with 2 or 3 channels
  • they are found in abstract, geometric and 1 in themed
  • pretty (even if I am bias)

The archive contains both the sim3pack and package files. Choose which method you prefer then delete the rest. I have also included the preview pictures in case there are some patterns you don't want to have in-game. Just match the names and remove those too. Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

Download


3 comments:

  1. Very nice patterns thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the randomness also,thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Des motifs vraiment Simsationnels, titre de ton blog parfaitement adapté :)
    Je suis très contente d'être tombée dessus par hasard. Merci beaucoup de partager tout ça !
    Tes packs de téléchargements sont parfait, avec la preview intégrée et les deux formats de contenu personnalisé. Zero défaut !

    ReplyDelete