Thursday 13 March 2014

Long Sleeve Unisex Onesie


Frankenmesh time again people! This time it is toddler clothing. The one thing that bugged me about my previous retexture was not the texture itself, but the fact that I picture onesies with long sleeves. So with the permission of aikea-guinea from club crimsyn and tumblr once again (you can find her original here and my 2 versions here and here) I took some long sleeves from another outfit, modified them and this is the end product. The outcome is pretty spiffy if you ask me.

The outfit features:

  • 3 recolourable channels
  • available for both genders
  • 3 preset styles, one plain and the other 2 with gender-specific stencils
  • custom thumbnails
  • Located in the everyday, formalwear and sleepwear categories of CAS
The archive contains both the sim3pack and the package file formats. Choose one method of installation and delete the other file. Thank you and I hope you enjoy :)

Download







No comments:

Post a Comment