Friday 31 January 2014

Mother Russia Edit: Becoming Blazer & V-Neck


Here is another re-texture of one of an awful looking jacket from the Mother Russia set. I am really appalled how EA actually thought that was a good idea. It is not like the guys get enough content as it is to say its ok to screw up some cool meshes and not worry about it. Really EA, who thought this was a good idea? Anyway, I have re-textured the jacket in 2 separate styles, they are on separate meshes, so if you choose, you can have both your game. There are 4 recolourable channels, the same as the original. There are 2 for the jacket, one for the collar and then the tee. There are 3 preset styles (as seen in the preview pictures), all with custom thumbnails. They are found in everyday, formalwear, career and outerwear categories of CAS. The downloads are separate, and each contains the package and sim3pack files along with the preview pictures. You know the drill, choose which method of cc installation you prefer and delete the other. 

On another note, this download marks 1000 followers on tumblr. I just want say hope much I cherish each and every one of you. I never thought people would find my content interesting given how mundane and everyday the designs are. I see all these hip and other-there designs, and I am just so humbled that all come visit my little corner of this great community. So thank you for following me :) 


Download Quilted Becoming Blazer & V-Neck:


Download Simple Becoming Blazer & V-Neck:

7 comments:

  1. You know what, I absolutely adore all the male clothes you make us, honestly i'm in awe, it's about time we had male clothes I think lol, Thank you for everything you make for us, I adore all the stuff so far, my male sims have never been better dressed until now, Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , i am not sure if i sent you this message already, but i just wanted to let you know that i will be posting daily updates of creators creations on my blog. If your items is featured on my blog, I will of course redirect the download to your page. You can suggest some of your creations by clicking the " Share your Stuff" tab. I shared already a few stuff from you, including this V-Neck Shirt.
    Looking forward to see more of your beautiful items.
    BDS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have mentioned it to me before, and I thank you for sharing my creations. Unfortunately sue to my limited free time I don't get time to share my creations beyond tumblr, google+ and twitter. If I ever do, i will be sure to submit it to your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Can I install this without the Mother Russia pack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not a default replacement and does not require the original clothing

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete