Sunday 30 June 2024

Bistro Expanded - Addon with 22 New items

I really love Cozy Bistro Kit, but unfortunately, it doesn't cater well to other wall heights. Although I could really only edit the window and doorways up to medium height, with the use of friezes which pair well with this architectural type, there is far more use in the kit than ever before. Definitely one of my favourite kits to date, so i hope you enjoy the addon. 

If this addon has you convinced to purchase the DLC, you can use my code PEACEMAKER at checkout on the EA App or EA Webstore where 5% of your purchase goes directly to supporting me and my creative endeavours.
What you need to know:
  • You must own Cozy Bistro Kit for these items to work
  • The corner booth does need to use the Dine Out tuning. I am unsure if this will work for people without it, so it may just be a decor item for those without it
  • The counter and island I added are individual, not multi-piece. They do however work with most sinks and have most of the functionality of regular counters
  • I included 3 default replacements:
    • fixed the shader on the buffet seating to light up seamlessly
    • fixed shader and added more slots to the small and large bar shelving 
  • Note that when searching for the pack, the new walls will not come up in the search, you  will need to filter for the kit and find them individually
The Build item/s feature:
  • REQUIRES COZY BISTRO KIT
  • non-default
  • All original colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the Cozy Bistro Kit Filter, or the keyword "Cozy Bistro" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. These really add to the pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping that you would create an add-on for this kit, it's such a great kit and you really have made it so much more useful. Thank you for taking the time to do so! You are by far the best BB CC creator in my humble opinion, and I always look forward to your sets and add-ons. Thank you again 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Thank so much for sharing your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Peacy, my friend... you always know just what is needed. These are lovely pieces and I cannot wait to use them. Thank you for being you. ✨💖✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. Literally forgot this kit came out omg lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!!! Always coming in clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Te felicito por tu trabajo es hermoso,ahora quisiera pedirte no se si se puede(yo no tengo el kit)si al menos se podria hacer unas paredes que imiten una tienda oalgo asi bonito,bueno te saluda con respeto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not for this kit, but if I ever do a business set, it's something I would keep in mind

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much, can't wait to build a cute bistro!

    ReplyDelete
  12. always out here doing gods work

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. Love your addons!

    ReplyDelete