Sunday 16 June 2024

Iron Bridge - Interior Build Set with 18 items


I saw a really inspiring item on Pinterest, and it triggered a bunch of ideas for an interior build set. Unfortunately, I have been working on this through a period of burnout so it was slow going. I decided not to scrap it (which often happens to projects that are worked on during that period) as I felt it filled a niche in my game. So I finally came out the other side of my burnout and it has finally been finished! Definitely going to be great for Luxe apartments or Art Deco builds, so I am really happy I stuck with it and pushed through (with the help of the Tiny Glade Demo too 😅)
What you need to know:
  • Textures for all the doors are linked to the short wall height items so you need those in your game for items to function
  • all arches are texture-linked to the Wide Archway (short wall height) so don't remove this from your mods folder
  • If you are unsure which files contain textures, compare file sizes are there is a significant difference
Updates:
  • 19/6/2024: Fixed issue on Grand Archway where incorrect shadow lod was used
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 20 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in Doors category under both short and medium height
  • Find using the keyword "Iron Bridge" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I love your work and your aesthetic. Please don't push yourself to the point of burnout. I am only speaking for myself but I care about your wellbeing, especially coming from a creative standpoint. Take breaks, I will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately in this case, it just happened doing what I love. But I do spread my time between other games so I was able to take a decent break, which definitely helped <3

      Delete
  3. amazing - have loved your creations for years THANK YOU so much xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are feeling better - as stated above, your mental, physical, and emotional health is way more important than pixels, my friend. BTW, this is a stunning set. Please know that you are an outstanding being and I, for one, am grateful you do what you do. 🤗💕🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never clicked download so fast. Thank you for all you make for us!

    ReplyDelete