Monday 4 March 2024

Crystal Creations - Buymode Expanded



When I got to test the new pack curiosity of The EA Creator Network, the buymode objects were a little sparse. The pack is more gameplay focussed so it's understandable why it is the way it is, but I decided to add more to make it a bit easier to decorate rooms in the stuff pack's style. And here it is. 

If you haven't purchased Crystal Creations yet, and this has swayed you, You can use my code PEACEMAKER and 5% of your purchase will go directly to support me and my continued content creation

What you need to know:
  • 16 items made from the original pack's items
  • 7 default replacements; 6 for slots to match edited versions and one to make the mirror adjustable on the wall
The Build item/s feature:
  • REQUIRES CRYSTAL CREATIONS STUFF PACK
  • All original colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Crystal Creations" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

16 comments:

  1. I was dreaming for a matching sofa and chair yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would make me buy the pack if I hadn't already bought it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what I'd do without your *always-on-time-perfect* sets, Peacy. Thank you. 😍✨😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! TYSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you thank you. I use alot of your stuff and when I saw you were making this I was legit excited. You have done EA a huge favor today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the much needed items!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've decided to hold off buying any more EA DLC until they can release things without major issues that break the game or don't support the game play they promise, but your content always makes me second guess that decision. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats fair enough, don't give into FOMO. It will be here if you eventually get it 😉

      Delete
  8. I downloaded your cc as well as purchased the Crystal Creations pack and never was given the option to enter your code on the EA website. I had to let you know as I really was hoping to show some support somehow for your WONDERFUL WORK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you put it in the 'discount code' section or whatever they call it, but no worries, it's the thought that counts ❤️

      Delete
  9. So I organize my cc with Sims Studio before I actually put it into my game and when I click on this set it appears invisible within Sims Studio. I deleted that set, redownloaded the set, tried again and the same thing is happening. Its not showing up on Sims Studio for some reason. Do you have any advice on what could be going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like you down own crystal creations which is needed for this to fully function

      Delete
  10. Finally purchased the crystal creations especially after seeing that I could help support you! Thank you for all the fab work you do.

    ReplyDelete