Thursday 22 February 2024

Peak of Modern - Growing Together Buildmode Expanded

 

Finally got the motivation to start on addons again, and I thought I would start with a deceptively easy one, didn't turn out that way though. But now I have a set of 45 degree clerestory windows, a modular set of clerestory windows, new custom front door and a bunch of variants of the original designs. Going to be a lot of customisation option now, which I love. 

What you need to know:
  • the 45 degree clerestory windows will need MoveObjects turned on for use on roof wall segments
  • The rectangular clerestory windows are perfect or modular window sizes
  • there are alternate version of the original left and right Art windows including a symmetrical version because the bars have a different layout then the Symmetrical window (I liked both)
  • unfortunately due to the naming method of the windows, the best way to find them all is filtering for the Growing Together EP and searching for "modern" following tutorial below. Of Modern will bring up all items from the set and EP except for the original three Symmetrical windows 
  • Because I am an idiot, I forgot the new door designs I added are BGC so will not show up if you have growing together filter active
The Build item/s feature:
  • REQUIRES GROWING TOGETHER EP
  • 51 addon objects (both doors, arches and windows) plus 2 matching exterior doors
  • non-default
  • all original colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keywords "Peak of Modern" or "of Modern" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I love it when you do addons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You consistently come in clutch when it comes to these packs. Love your work and all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this build set, but it could definitely use a sliding glass door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just no base material for it. I felt a solid door was the best bet for the look given all the glass so I only made a solid wood one from scratch.

      Delete
  4. You always bring everything we need!!! Thank you, Peacy! 🌟😍🌟

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🌿Fantastic, Thank you very much x🩷🌿

    ReplyDelete
  6. every new pack that comes out, i come here in hopes you will do an add on. i love your add ons! they make building so much better. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thrilled you are doing build add ons again. I pray for stained glass add ons from magic pack and growing together but more than happy to get whatever you make! Much love for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done the stained glass from Growing Together in the Well Crafted addon if you missed it (along with the other windows). RoM is a difficult one to add to simply because of the item shapes.

      Delete
  8. So glad you made these ones! Are you going to remake the horse ranch windows and doors too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Undecided at this point, it's on the list to look at though

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the addons!!! you're basically as essential to me as a very well made expansion pack xd i would not have half as much fun with my builds as im having now!

    ReplyDelete