Monday 8 April 2024

Postmodern Living - Vibrant Modern Set for Your Sims




I felt colour-deprived so I swung violently towards a postmodern set because of how in-your-face the colours can be. I think I made it a little more approachable, but i definitely got my colour fix. 

What you need to know:
  • Pillow and throw are decorative. The throw is made just for this sofa, but may work on others, i have just not tested. Use F5 for quarter tile placement for easier use
  • modular shelf, cabinet and drawers can be stacked. Like above, quarter tile placement is your friend
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 10 to 25 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in  categories
  • Find using the keyword "Postmodern" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Amazing as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shapes and colours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. the way i GASPED when i saw this!! everything you make is gorgeous, i'll never not download your cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGGG!! once again, you have amazed me! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the hard work you du just so that we can build slightly less hedious houses, thanx to you I almost can4t see my incompetence anymore! you are the absolute BEST at what ou do! please never sto being the sims god we all need!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I'm just in the middle of furnishing a luxury apartment for someone who's made it big in Del Sol Valley & this furniture will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, smashing!!! Thank you so much, Peacy! 🌟💕🌟

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're always the best and most consistent CC creator. Thank you for your work!

    ReplyDelete