Thursday 21 September 2023

Tasteful Tots - Infant Set with 27 Items and 1 Default Replacement


Well this set has been a long time coming. I first mocked up the cot back when Growing Together released, but put it on the backburner while I worked on other things. I finally had the inspiration to finish the set and here we are. I decided to focus on infants and not toddlers but maybe in the future I will revisit and add to this theme. But right now I am really pleased with it as a standalone project. 

What you need to know:
  • I have included a default replacement invisible bassinet to use with my decor version. As much as I dislike this option, making a functional crib is more of a pain so this is a good compromise. If you already have an invisible bassinet mod, you can delete the "byebyeBassinet" file 
  • Walls don't pop up when searching for the entire set, so will have to be found individually
  • The wardrobe has slots to utilise hanging clothes made by Maxis from their various releases. I did not include any as I am still not 100% sure the slotting system is basegame
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 26 new items, 1 default replacement and 1 mural wall
  • 15 to 30 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Wall found in Painted category or by searching "Knolls"
  • Find using the keyword "Tasteful Tots" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

13 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty, I love it! Thank you so much! It's amazing how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another beautiful set! You're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always amaze us!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable, winsome set, Peacy! Thank you, once again, for all you do for this game and community! ❣️🧸🎈🧸❣️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! This set is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been using your CC in my game for years, thank you so much <3 I was wondering: Do you have something like a Google Drive folder with all your content and up-to-date files (for easier downloading/updating), or would you consider making one like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. As for a single download, no. It is too much hassle for me to upload, update, and maintain such a large archive of items as a single download, it is just not worth my time

      Delete
    2. maybe as separate files but one location like curseforge ?

      Delete
    3. some of my items don't meet criteria for CF so that unfortunately will not work

      Delete
  7. c'est bizarre par contre car je n'arrive pas à aller dans partage de fichier sim alors que la première fois que j'ai testé j'ai reussi sinon c'est très beau felicitation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please!!!! Put the names collection in the objects because is hard to find them in the cc menu. 🥺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something i am doing for future sets, but i will not be retroactively adding it to older ones

      Delete