Thursday 24 August 2023

Lawson Seating - 3 Piece Sofa Set in 32 Styles

I saw a sofa, I had to make it. I think people know me well enough by now. Thought the way it was designed was interesting, and I always need more blocky sofas. 
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Lawson" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.


My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! This is a beautiful set. Is the coffee table available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sublime! Thank you, Peacy! ☀️🤗☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous set! Thanks Peacemaker! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful set - I love your work!

    ReplyDelete