Sunday 9 April 2023

Well Crafted Expanded - 42 New Build Items For Growing Together

This addon was probably the single most requested I have ever had. Even before the pack released I was being asked about an addon. Once i got my hands on it, I could see why. I have done my best to expand upon the items, but some requested additions just weren't possible, such as medium height doors and arches. I don't see this as a big loss as I believe the short doors are in proportion to sims and still look fine on medium walls (which I predominantly work with) so i am overall happy with how it turned out. 

What you need to know:
  • You need to own Growing Together to use most of these items
  • The interior doors and matching arches are Basegame because I made them to match but work best with this set
The Build item/s feature:
  • REQUIRES GROWING TOGETHER EP
  • non-default
  • 33 new window sizes, and 9 doors and arches
  • all original colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Well Crafted" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • These are mesh edits so the polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

Curseforge | SimFileShare

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

18 comments:

  1. Yippeee! So very excited for this add-on! I was one who definitely thought of you and your wonderful work when this came out! THANKYOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic, thank you for all your hard work. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peacemaker, your creations never fail to impress and excite me. You are keeping The SIMS4 alive for me right now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ain't no house like a Peacemaker house

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your build sets, Peacy? Well, just in case, this is outstanding!!! 😊🌟😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! We needed this for the medium wall height and the pack needed more windows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying right now. I was so disappointed when they released the EP, and there were inly a few pieces of this set. Thank you for making my building dreams a reality by making this completer set! Don't stop creating, you are amazingly talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was really hoping you'd expand on this set, and you never disappoint. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your CC! Especially your add-ons. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to kiss you on the forehead. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for that addition! I can't wait to fire up the Sims and start to build my own dream craftsman house. Together with your other wonderfull creations, my sims will live in a very stylish house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this set!! You are amazing? Can I download the house somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not currently. Once i finish part II of my buildmode addons I will work on a world makeover that will include the lots seen in the images

      Delete
    2. Ohhh that's exciting! Thanks!!

      Delete
  13. These are my absolute favorites and a must have. Thank you for making them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for making these. Will you be making a version of these for medium or tall walls? These would work for those but they'll look a little short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but no. This is the final version and nothing else will be added. When I make sets like these I try and keep the style of the build set in mind (what wall size it will look best on) as well as the constraints of the meshes themselves. I made these specifically for short and medium, with the use of trim or friezes for medium, as that made the most sense, and was all I could comfortably alter the original meshes for.

      Delete