Sunday 26 March 2023

Over the Rainbow - A Child and Toddler Bedroom


This set has been a long time coming, even well before Growing Together was announced. The idea was to create a cute set that would work for multiple life-stages and a range of genders. Quite hard when my theme was rainbow, but I think I managed it. I know why kid's sets take longer then others I create, they are much more themed, but I do feel the extra time spent on them usually pays off.  
What you need to know:
  • There are no new Growing Together or Infant patch content included, that may very well come at a later date when I come across appropriate inspiration. 
  • Little broke in the infant patch, but there is one bug even evident in Maxis content: toyboxes don't display as full, including this one. I think it's fine, but putting here in case someone asks
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 32 new items
  • non-default
  • between 8 and 25 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in Basics and Cute Style categories
  • Find using the keyword "Over the Rainbow" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • The polycount of each item falls within range of Maxis-created content
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

Curseforge | SimFileShare

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful, as usual! Thank you so much, as always, for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur content never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming set! Thank you so much, Peacy! 🔆🥰🔆

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice! As always, amazing art and style! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good day when my all time favourite CC creator shares more of their work. When it has pastels and rainbows that increases the joy ten fold. Thank you so much for all the work you do. I get more excited to open my game after installing your creations than I do from official SIMS DLC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful set and thank you for making it basegame compatible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this set!! Do you have plans to make a squishmallow that slots on surfaces? I would love to alt place this with the OMSP shelf into an infant crib!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was conceptualised before infants so the idea of having a decor one was thrown around, but i wanted to keep it as a pillow. I do plan on doing an infant set at some point, so i may look at adding ones then

      Delete
    2. Awesome! Can't wait to see it as with all of your sets!! <33

      Delete
  9. Yet another beautiful set, love it! Thank you so much! Keep up a good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete