Sunday 12 February 2023

Furrowed Plaster - Plaster wall in 3 styles and 20 colours

I love the wall Unbent Smoothness from the basegame. It is the perfect plaster/concrete texture; not too harsh but still has details. So i decided to use it as the base of a wall I made while playing around in blender. i wanted something deeply recessed with a geometric feel that could be used as an accent of the exterior of a building. It ended up working inside as well to my surprise. Nothing wrong with another good sculptural wall in my opinion. 

The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 3 wall styles in 20 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in Masonry category of Flooring
  • custom thumbnails
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive file, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

Curseforge | SimFileShare

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

3 comments:

  1. This is totally wonderful, Peacy! Thank you so much!!! ✨🔥✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. 👀
    Guess I'll give this a try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peace! Just to say I love your content and you're the creator I download the most from to make my basegame more fun to use! Thanks for your creations!

    ReplyDelete