Saturday 21 January 2023

Double Baton Panelling

Another year, another wall panelling. Love these styles of wall for a feature, and spotted the inspiration of this on pinterest before Christmas. I tweaked and added some variants for more versatility. 
What you need to know:
  • these are single panel walls, so you can mix and match all three together if you really want to
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 30 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in Panelling category of Walls
  • custom thumbnails
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive file, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Curseforge Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! As always. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like Christmas when you post a new download! Always amazing items! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Peacy! Thank you!!! ☀️🤗☀️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Where is that plant in the dining room from? (the tall one) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from my futura living set https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/search?q=futura+living

      Delete
  5. Will the link be fixed for the base game siding, or will you just update it? Whenever I download it, it doesn't place in my game, and trust me- I have done it all to get it to work. On the right side- I love this. Always looking for paneling, and you it right on the head. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the simple siding? That may catch a few people as they are in RAR files (such an old download). I have never had to update them hence why they are still uploaded in that format. You will just need to extract them using something like 7-Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I went through your post and saw where you talked about that with someone. It took me a minute, but I got it and am so excited to build again. Thank you for creating CC for us and for all the hard work you do.

      Delete
  6. This is beautiful! what is the name of the painting on the wall I can't seem to find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my foiled gold canvas from Caine Living

      Delete