Saturday 20 August 2022

Shore Seating - Modern Monochromatic Design

This is quite a unique design in it's execution, and I felt in love with the inspiration for this set. The original design paired fabric upholstery with a metal frame powder-coated in the same colour. I loved the monochromatic look and decided to tweak the design into what you see here. I also fell in love with the green from my fabric palette on this set. It was truly made for it.

The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Shore" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • Price and polycount:
    • Sofa ($800, 1350 polys)
    • Loveseat ($600, 1094 polys)
    • Armchair ($400, 918 polys)
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Curseforge Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

9 comments:

  1. I love the green and the style of the room you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, this is pretty! Thank you so much, Peacy! 🥰🌺🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the table from ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can we find the braided succulent that is on the table behind couch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is from my Kitayama Living or Dining set, pretty sure it's the living one.

      Delete
  5. is there a CC set that includes the rug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is from my redo of my Colour Me rugs, found here: https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/2020/02/colour-me-rug-series-15-items-with-20.html

      Delete