Sunday 28 August 2022

Copperdale Highschool and Auditoriums


Finally done with my rebuilds for the new High School Years pack. I wasn't really impressed with the originals, so I modified the original school, and completely rebuilt the auditorium. Enjoy!

What you need to know:
  • The auditorium us 4 lots, so you will need to do into build mode for that lot to place all of them./ When loaded in, there is a panel on the left with the 4 lots type. Place the plain auditorium, then click on the "formal dance" panel to load up that version of the lot. Place the correct version here (that are all named according to the lot version they are) then repeat for the other 2 versions. 

This lot features:
  • Furnished
  • required packs on cover images
  • Made specifically for the new auditorium and High School lots in Copperdale
  • Auditorium: 30x20
  • School: 64x64
Required Custom Content:
  • none
You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_ic. Be sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options.

Alternatively, you can download from either of the below links. To install extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac to your Tray Folder in your Sims 4 Documents Folder Directory. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

5 comments:

  1. Your builds are making me finally get HSY pack. Love your CC & these Builds look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both buildings look straight out of 1950s Los Angeles! Love it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent always perks up my love for the game...I do not know what I would do without your CC and builds in it!! Thank you so very much for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. il et très beau sauf que je ne sais pas comment le télécharger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best bet then is to find me on the gallery as peacemaker_ic and download through there

      Delete