Saturday 10 July 2021

Kitayama Dining - Japanese-Scandi Fusion with 26 New Objects



So I did say I had a second part to Kitayama, and here it is. I initially started out with the Living room, which quickly grew to include a dining room as well. However, uploading and maintaining large files is a pain, so I split it up. Now I am able to upload, I can share it with all you. Hopefully it's not disappointing after what was available in the previous part. Really love how this two-part set came together, and it really does leave me open to add more when I am inspired. 

What you need to know:
  • The sideboard and cabinet has a TV slot, the cabinet can only fit a small TV
  • the travel book is stackable
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • between 16 and 36 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Kitayama" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • Price and polycount:
    • Windsor back dining chair ($195, 994 polys)
    • Dowel dining chair ($135, 736 polys)
    • Slat stool ($65, 674 polys)
    • Stadium table ($715, 722 polys)
    • Arena table ($395, 656 polys)
    • Basket dining table ($675, 854 polys)
    • Baton sideboard ($425, 1750 polys)
    • Baton display cabinet ($495, 1754 polys)
    • Hanging geometry ($75, 126 polys)
    • Potted undergrowth ($95, 422 polys)
    • Swept bonsai ($285, 997 polys)*
    • Forest bonsai ($325, 1514 polys)*
    • Maple ($345, 788 polys)
    • Lily bouquet ($105, 1200 polys)*
    • Brush strokes ($725, 74 polys)
    • Bullish ($280, 280 polys)
    • Mobius ($375, 354 polys)
    • Kintsugi bowl/Medium vase/Large vase ($57/62/67, 190/204/216 polys)
    • Travel book ($37, 109 polys)
    • bookended ($135, 534 polys)
    • Jasami tea set ($235, 888 polys)
    • Furrow short/medium/long pendent ($286-288, 726 polys)
*Note: these items are considered "high poly" and should be used in moderation, or removed from your game if it can't handle them

Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Curseforge Google Drive

For individual package files:

Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

11 comments:

  1. OMG, how could we get disappointed if you always give us so much more than we ever expected? Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The Kintsugi bowl and vases are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another win from you! Thank you so much for always giving us the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, another beautiful set. Many, many thanks. You are truly appreciated. Thanks again. Your creations add so much to game play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I put these chairs in the dining rooms in all of my builds, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style too, I found it on instagram. There's just something about it that's nice. It works really well with Eco-friendly homes, fyi. Beautiful CC, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome set and I adore how it works with the living set - thank you for continuing to bring such fantastic cc to the game! ❤️🥰❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you make a download that is not merged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you look, you can download individually. If you mean a archive with separated files, this is one that fell in a weird place as I no longer offer merged files. When something needs updating, I will probably change it over

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love this set, but I need to know where those blue and black walls are from? They are stunning, and I can't find them in any of your sets. They can't be game content, EA could never.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed Maxis, it's a hidden gem because it's really in the wrong category lol. It's called Plastered Style from Eco Lifestyle EP and it's found in the Misc section of walls

      Delete