Friday 26 February 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SIMS


This was a little secret I have been keeping for quite some time. I was approached about adding some of my creations to the game for a 21st birthday update. I chose about 10 of my creations from all the way back to my first furniture set, with these 3 items you see above chosen. I really proud that some of my favourite items have made it into a game that has had a substantial impact on my life. It really does give me a creative outlet and the product of that can be shared with an amazing community. 

It’s also nice to know that people that are unable to use CC (like console players) also benefit from a few more items to use. I hope you enjoy these Maxis supported items, but if you are interested in the items I made to accompany these, you can find them at the links below (though you fellow cc addicts probably have them already 😆 ) 

Console - Grove Furniture Collection

Wardrobe - Mid-Century Abode

Cloud Mirror - Roarsome Kids Bedroom


If you are also interested in getting a bit of background on the items and why I chose them, you can check out my mini-interview thingy here (also all the other contributors too because they are awesome).

13 comments:

  1. Parabéns seu trabalho é maravilhoso...Espero que usem mais do seu talento"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and the other creators! That's an honor for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited when I saw your stuff on the livestream. You're my favorite cc creator and I'm so glad that now even people who don't/can't use cc get to enjoy your stuff ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. almost all by builds are filled with you CC! my goal is to fully decorate your Merridan Farmhouse with all your CC one day :) CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I wonder how much more people know about your custom content with your addition to the 21st Birthday? I'm sure it was already a lot, but has to be tons more appreciating your craft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got goosebumps and started tearing up when I saw you and Sam (Harrie) included in this! You two are my absolute faves, have been for years, and I am so proud and happy you (finally) gained the ultimate recognition for your talents and creativity. Congratulations and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm proud!!!!! I already downloaded this CC before the sims 4 birthday lmao, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I am very happy for your facilities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! So happy for you! Your creations are so beautiful and high quality, you totally deserve this recognition, and much more <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you were one of the creators chosen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing!!! I'm so excited for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed this post ... took a break from the Sims .. but am back and scooping up all of your wonderful goodies I missed during the past year. Congratulations on the recognition from EA/Maxis/Sims 4, you definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete