Saturday 27 February 2021

Roarsome Walls - 21 New Stencilled Designs and 40 Complimentary Colours



I was decorating in-game and realised just how lacking walls for children's rooms are. Then I remembered I had always planned to turn my Roarsome animal designs into a wall and made that. Better late them never? Anyway, I put these on my newer wall design and decided to add some solids for more versatility. I may add some more plain wall colours in the future too, to match the white trim of these ones (previous wall designs wont gain white trim, will just look odd). Anyway, hope you enjoy the small upload this week since I missed uploading it the previous one. 

The Build item/s feature:

  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 21 and 40 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Found in Paint and Wallpaper category of Walls
  • custom thumbnails
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive file, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! The characters on the wallpaper are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thank you so much for this. You are right that there aren't many walls specifically for children. It's even a bit sparse for my tastes in the cc department. This will certainly make it much easier to design my child sim's rooms. By the way, thank you also for the items you added to the game for Sim's 21st anniversary...very cool. I'm glad EA recognized your talent and asked you to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your awesome cc! This one I'm having troubles with...I'm getting an error code when I click on the SFS link and I can't seem to copy & paste the error code as it's not allowed. But it's saying there's no such key. The specified key does not exist.
    tx1a5410acf48441958dccc-00603af803
    124/tjTvPuMs7CdtxI48CFStTpfKp4qcttvWCRcoTIXL3HbQV9ZRTkcP8oV0YWCNzCL0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try hard refreshing (crtl+F5) or just grab from google drive

      Delete
  4. Love the plain walls, would love some more to match them please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I didn't know I needed this until I saw it! You're the best thing to wake up to on a grey Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete