Saturday 30 January 2021

Paranormal Promenade - Two Houses for the Paranormal Stuff Pack


I had so much fun testing out the Paranormal Stuff Pack when I was granted early access thanks to the Gamechangers program. So much fun, I built 2 houses for it! The first, Hawthorne House, I used to playtest the pack. The other was inspired by the Painting, Temperance Manor. Both houses only use Basegame and the stuff pack for ease and not tagged as modded. To me they fit great in Willow Creek, but can be placed elsewhere too. Hopefully people enjoy them as much as I did building them.
Hawthorne House
This lot features:
  • price: $316,993
  • lot size: 40x30
  •  3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • required packs on cover image
Required Custom Content:
  • none
Temperance Manor
This lot features:
  • price: $203,141
  • lot size: 40x30
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 1 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • required packs on cover image
Required Custom Content:
  • none
You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_ic. Be sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options if you cannot find some of my lots.

Alternatively, you can download from either of the below links. To install extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac to your Tray Folder in your Sims 4 Documents Folder Directory. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

2 comments:

  1. well this is a lovely surprise, I cannot wait to add some of your Custom Content to them as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, spooky lots. Thank you so much for your eerie beauties!

    ReplyDelete