Saturday 23 January 2021

Baker Seating - A Cosmoluxe Sofa Set

Another upload, another sofa set. This style is a bit different then what I usually do. It was adapted from a modern take on a camel back but I preferred it with a flat back. The bolster pillows (not separate) add a bit of panache that would have made an otherwise boring design, something a bit more classy. I definitely see these being right at home in a high end apartment, or a sprawling country manor. 
What you need to know:
  • Because of the bolster pillows, I needed to make the armchair 2 tiles so they wont fit as nicely together as 1 tile armchairs. 
The Build item/s feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • non-default
  • 32 colour/style options
  • colour filter compatible
  • Find using the keyword "Baker" using my tutorial here
  • custom thumbnails
  • Price and polycount:
    • Armchair ($595, 1330 polys)
    • Loveseat ($795, 1498 polys)
    • Sofa ($995, 1732 polys)
Download from either of the below links. To install, if an archive, extract using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip for PC or Unarchiver for Mac, and place the folder or package files in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

SimFileShare | Google Drive

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support through Paypal or support me on Patreon.

7 comments:

  1. i adore u!!!!!!please continue your fantastic work and thank u,thank u,thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by far the most amazing creator for sims I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check your blog once a week for new stuff, besides Harrie and Felix, everything cc I have is yours. I love ALL of your stuff <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get this error when I try to download off SimFileShare -- GoogleDocs works just fine.

    "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was told refreshing helps with that. but they have been experiencing issues and are currently investigating. that is why i have the alternate upload location.

      Delete
  5. May I ask what the coffee table is frome?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It is from the Vintage Glamour Stuff pack.

      Delete