Sunday 2 February 2020

Reclamation Point - A Small Recycled Island Home


My final, and probably my favourite home from early access with Tiny Living SP, this home is on the eclectic side and i imagined it to be more of a reclaimed home. Built from what can be scavenged and reused, it is well put together but also not devoid of character. Windenburg Island is the perfect place for this home, but i reckon it would work well in Brindleton Bay as well.
The home features:
  • price: $52,367
  • 1 bedrooms
  • 1 bathrooms
  • Furnished
  • 20x20 lot size
  • check image for required packs
You can find the house on the gallery under my origin ID: peacemaker_icBe sure to turn on "custom content" filtering in advanced options.

Alternately, you can download below. To install, extract the archive using WINZip/WinRAR/7Zip/Unarchiver and place the contents into your Tray folder in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray.. If you are having issues check out my Installing Content help page.

Download:

My content will always be free, but if you are so inclined and able, you can show your support and buy me a coffee

1 comment: