Wednesday 22 October 2014

Pattern My Ombre Tee- Crashing Issues

It has been brought to my attention that some people seem to be experience crashing, either selecting it in CAS or when exiting. This seems to be an isolated issue that only affects some games, so I have no clue what is causing it. My guess is it is because some of the tools are always being updated and bugs are still being worked out.
For those of you who have the tee installed and it works fine, you can keep it installed. But for those that are having issues (and possibly with other content from other creators), it may be best for you to remove the package for now. If I knew what is causing the crashing issue, I would fix it straight away, unfortunately I do not. I will have to investigate and ask some of the modders if they know the cause, and if it can be fixed, but at the present time there is no other options. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment