Sunday 26 October 2014

Classic Walls For TS4 - Woodland Wallpaper


Here is part 3 of my Classic Wall set for TS4. Do you see how this project kept growing? I love wallpapers and matching walls, so I had to have another wallpaper choice. This birch woodland pattern is one of my favourites. And again, I had to have colour variants. This time only 8, I was behaving myself. Don't let that fool you, I went all the way on the next set.
The walls feature:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 8 colour variations
  • custom thumbnails
  • seamless tiling
  • found in wallpaper category of Build Mode
  • costs $3
  • available for all wall heights
Note: These walls are NOT scaled to EA's wall texture sizes. I wish to maintain the quality of the texture and this cannot be done so with EA's texture sizes. Some people experience a bug where the unscaled walls show up as a texture with a question mark. So be aware that if you download these walls and experience the glitch, these walls are not for you. I have no plans to scale the texture down because of the loss of quality.

The archive contains the package file and preview image. Just place in your mods folder and look for it in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:

1 comment:

  1. Yes, so eco looking and yet colorful. Really awesome.

    ReplyDelete