Saturday 7 December 2013

The Facade - A Modern Aussie Home

Well its been a while since I have shared a house (been super busy with cc and patterns lol ) but here it is. I found the plan for this on a facebook ad of all places, and knew I had to build it. I an really happy with the tiered design ans reminds me a lot of my build, Agave Sunrise, though it feels more Aussie then american used to the brick, render and feature brick walls.



Download

Details:

cost: $185,165
lot size: 30x40

Pictures:


Features:

 - 4 bedrooms
 - 2.5 bathrooms
 - formal livingroom
 - study
 - open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
 - outdoor entertaining spce
 - pool
 - spa
 - garage with workshop

EP's Used:

SP's Used:

Store Content:

World Content:

No world content was used in this creation

No comments:

Post a Comment