Wednesday 18 December 2013

Peacock Pattern Set

I have not felt much like retexturing clothes (working on learning meshing), but I still love making patterns. So to mark 700 followers on tumblr, what is a better way to celebrate then to share some pattern love? The set contains 14 recolourable patterns ranging from 2 palettes up to 4 with most being 2. They are found in the themed category of CAS. The archive contains both the package and sim3pack files, so choose with method of installation you want and delete the others. If you don't like them all, I have also included the preview pictures so you can delete the pattern you don't like by matching the names up. Happy Simming to all :)




Download

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Awesome Pattern, do you maybe have them as .jpg for blogs and websites?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you aprove using one of the patterns, somewhat altered for a fabric patterns for a baby wearing wrap, just a small amount of wraps would be made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you talking about Sims 3 content?

      Delete
    2. No I mean real baby wearing wraps that you can use to carry a baby. Like these
      https://www.google.nl/search?q=baby+wearing+wrap&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI8qXStsf-yAIVAbsUCh2VJwEo

      Delete
    3. Ah. Sorry, but the answer would have to be a no. some of the material came from stencils I modified into patterns, so it would not be right of me to give consent.

      Delete
  4. I know this is pretty old now but is there anyway you would/could make these into a wallpaper for the sims 4? I would try but have no idea how. I always use these on The Sims 3, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, but i no longer have the resources to make a TS4 version.

    ReplyDelete