Sunday 15 December 2013

Stone Tile Pattern Set: Ribbon Stone

Hey everyone! It has been a while since I have done a full fledged stone tile pattern set. It is hard finding source images for stone patterns, but I found one ,made it seamless and did a gazillion (OK a bit of exaggeration, its only 12 :P ) variations for TS3. They include 2 seamless stone textures, great for counter tops, then 10, yes 10, stone patterns of varying styles. The stone has 2 recolourable palettes and look best in natural stone colours, while the tiles have an extra channel for the tile grout. The seamless stone is found in the Rock and Stone category while the tiles are found in the "Tile and Mosaic" category of CAS. The archive you download contains with the sim3pack and package files along with the preview images so you can pick and choose which patterns you want to install. I hope you enjoy :)



Download



3 comments:

  1. Thank you, they look very delightful! I think they’ll come in handy, I right away noticed that several of them are tiles of such kinds that I’ve wished that I had... and now I do :)

    ReplyDelete