Saturday, 18 February 2017

Feel That Fabric Sofa Set Redux





When I was doing updates for my old content, I came across my old recolours of the basegame sofas. Boy oh boy did they make me cringe. They needed updating for the toddler patch but since I don't use them anymore I decided to redo them, and but redo I mean edit the original EA mesh and make a new set of sofas. So what we have here is somewhere in between a mesh edit and a new mesh, and now a sofa set I will proudly use once again.

Note: If you have the old versions and still like them, great! However I am no longer supporting that upload (i.e. I am not updating it). If you want to update yourself you are more them welcome to, but there will be no 'official' update from me.


The Build/Buy items feature:
  • Basegame compatible
  • non-default
  • 3 styles: armchair, loveseat and 3 seat sofa
  • Available in 24 my fabric textures
  • find items easily using phrase "PC" or "Fabric" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
  • custom thumbnails
  • Pricing  and polycount  for new meshes as follows:
    - 3 Seat Sofa  ($300, 450)
    - Love Seat  ($190, 406)
    - Arm chair ($160, 334)


CC credits:
  • All custom content, apart from the wall art in picture 1 (found here) is mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it. 
The archive contains the package file(s) and style image(s) inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or WinZip, place the package file(s) in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.

Download:
SIMFILESHARE | ONEDRIVE

4 comments: