Well my first foray into bathroom sets, Serenity Bathroom, was a huge learning curve. I said to myself I would not make another, but I fooled myself. I really needed a more classic/contemporary style bathroom for my colonial style homes so I had to make one. This is also another example of what I plan to do in the future: build on the basic sets I have already made if inspiration strikes. I have already done that with Atwood Dining, which is an add-on to the living room set of the same name. I am quite proud how it came out and now I have a bathroom for most occasions.
Due to the length of these posts and for ease of updating, you can find the download and info under the cut.
A few notes about this set:
- The toilet only has one style. I rarely use the other colour options on my other toilet, so it was just sensible for me just to make white only.
- The showers are a step beyond what i did with Serenity Bathroom, they have no floorpan so you can customise both the walls around the shower, and tiles underneath. Only one fixture colour so it matches basins.
- Like Serenity bathroom, the double shower has a modified tub animation so your sims feet when getting in and out will briefly go through the floor.
- The makeup mirror can be used just like a normal mirror, but it can be blocked by other decor items so may not use usable in all scenarios.
- To use all slots you may need to turn on moveobjects cheat.
- If you download the individual items, you need to have the Wine Glass Tealight 01 in your game for the other versions to work because the textures are linked to that package.
- There are 2 versions of the folded towel included in the archive; one with a slot and one without. You can only have one in-game at a time. This is done for those of you that have game issues with slot decor, but if you don't you can remove PC-TS4-HG-FoldedTowels-NotStackable package
- basegame compatibility
- 42 meshes in total with between 1 and 36 colour/style options:
- find items easily using phrase "Hamptons" in search bar (try this tutorial to easily find my sets)
- style (found under "suburban contempo" tag) and colour filter compatible
- custom thumbnails
- Pricing and polycount as follows:
- 1 Tile Basin ($475, 1149)*
- 2 Tile Basin ($975, 1443)
- Toilet ($365, 808)
- Bathtub ($920, 1148)
- Single Shower ($635, 1793)*
- Double Shower ($1900, 1785)*
- Shower Shelf ($45, 70)
- Accent Table ($65, 374)
- Laundry Hamper ($65, 800)
- Short Linen Cabinet ($575, 599)
- Medium Linen Cabinet ($575, 611)
- Industrial Sconce ($115, 687)
- Wine Glass Tealight 01, 02, and 03 ($69/68/67, 494)
- Orchid Vase ($75, 582)
- Cast Iron Plant ($120, 792)
- Peace Lily ($795, 818)
- Makeup Mirror ($65, 706)
- Mirror ($105, 490)
- Bath-bomb Jar ($54, 794)*
- Bath-soaks Jar ($53, 446)
- Soap Jar ($52, 770)*
- Tissue Box ($25, 86)
- Soap Dispenser ($24, 306)
- Soap Dish ($24, 208)
- Cotton Ball Container ($24, 242)
- Toothbrush Holder ($24, 270)
- Shampoo ($5, 96)
- Conditioner ($5, 78)
- Facewash ($5, 78)
- Hand Towel Rack ($25, 690)
- Towel Rack ($45, 762)
- Hanging Towel ($65, 430)
- Folded Towel ($35, 314)
- Toilet Paper ($20, 362)
- All custom content, apart from the curtains (found here) is mine, so feel free to browse through my downloads to find it.
Now, there are 2 download types; one for separate packages and one with all items merged. The archives contains the package file(s) and style images inside a folder. Extract the archive using winRAR or WinZip, place the package file(s) in your mods folder, then look for them in your game. I hope you enjoy.
I have also uploaded the files individually. There will be no alternate download for these individual files.
Download Individual Items:
Download Individual Items: